Partners in finding the right solution for your marketing goals …
Joe is the founder and president of DH Marketing Concepts and is intimately Involved with business development and client engagement for the health care, Medicare advantage and college/university markets. In his role, he has led the business modeling, launch and development of several multi-million dollar companies. His 25-year achievements and trend setting concepts in the health and Medicare plan, hospital and clinical industries is a part of solution analytics to over 9 different insurance companies in the U.S.
Joe has used his experiences, knowledge and education to design, budget and lead aggressive marketing campaigns with multiple insurance companies covering service areas in over 15 states. See Success Stories. His body of work focuses on sales leads, member acquisition, member retention, admission strategies and company wide culture transformation.
Under his leadership, DHM has controlled and produced a number of highly successful campaign strategies for both lock-in and AEP periods. Joe was recently asked to speak about his patent pending mobile technology at the homecoming and annual technology seminar at Life University; the largest chiropractic college in the U.S.
B.S. of Computer Information Systems
MBA/HCM (May 2016)
Six Sigma, Green Belt
CDMP, MDP, USPS
Held Life & Health License
Held Series 65 & 7 Licenses
IP Patent Pending – Mobile Technology
Ashley (Pullium) Hershberger
Ashley has extensive experience in customer service, sales and consulting for DH Marketing. She is responsible for ongoing support to existing clients and cultivating relationships with new clients to achieve successful outcomes. Since joining DH, She has taken over roles in marketing, operations and successfully launched an e-commerce website. Ashley received her Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration with an emphasis on marketing and management from Slippery Rock University. Prior to joining DH Marketing, she worked as a manager and recruiter in a high-volume retail store consistently achieving company goals.
Dan has been designing graphics in one form or another for over 30 years. From production artist to art director, he’s pretty much done it all, prepping jobs for digital and offset printing, performing bindery and post-press tasks and even writing copy and taking pictures. Whatever it takes to get the job done.
Dan holds a BFA in Studio Art from Youngstown State University and has worked for ad agencies, printers and design studios.
When he’s not designing, writing or printing, he’s diving, blocking and saving on a soccer field somewhere, chasing his long lost dream of becoming a professional goalkeeper.
With 25 years as an award-winning editor, designer, copy editor, reporter and columnist for western Pennsylvania newspapers – including 10 years at the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette – Brian has proven skills in copy-editing and proofreading. He can make sure your offers are seen for their content, not undermined by small errors.
- Ground-breaking coverage credited with clearing the path for the first voluntary school merger in Pennsylvania history in 2009.
- Wrote well-regarded editorials for the Post-Gazette’s Opinion section in 2006.
- Developed concept and oversaw launch of Post-Gazette “New North” news magazine in 2000.
- Led editing, writing and design staff of 12 in covering northern Pittsburgh suburbs from 2000-04.
- Led Grove City Allied News to Sweepstakes win in Keystone Press Awards in 1998 and 1999, earning it the title of the best small weekly newspaper in the state.
- First place in Keystone Press Awards for front page design while at the Sharon Herald, 1994.
- Professional experience in social media, web content, videography, photo editing and public speaking.
- Ten-plus years of copy-editing experience.